Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#maha_masoud 's #emotion #mapping





so, am taking a trip into memory to places, streets, houses, caffe, etc

walking through again in the same steps of these places relive how i felt, what i thought, what i was doing saying..etc

with consciousness this time..my company is essence of elephant..and colors reflect the emotion of that time that place..

going to call it emotion mapping..visualising my external being..
have worked last week on elephant..
elephant led me to this insight..


a lot of my pain had to do with me not want to talk about or remembering some things..guess elephant is here to lead me..walk with me..its' time to relive the pain..
maha







#maha_masoud 's #elephant #essence
#emotion #mapping
#digital #painting #collage #mixmedia





No comments:

Post a Comment